Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Want to update iPhoto, but an old account is registered on it, how to fix this?

My iPhoto is registered with another person's account (he left) and I'm trying to install new iPhoto (currently on 9.2, Mavericks system) How do I uninstall iPhoto 9.2 so I can install the new iPhoto and use my new account?

iPhoto '11, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Dec 8, 2013 8:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2013 9:21 PM

Either contact the previous person and have them provide you with access or drag the iPhoto application to the trash, empty the trash and purchase the current version in the App store with your Apple ID

You can contact the App store support (link is on the right side of the App store window) but I do not think they can assist in this

LN

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 8, 2013 9:21 PM in response to ralewis

Either contact the previous person and have them provide you with access or drag the iPhoto application to the trash, empty the trash and purchase the current version in the App store with your Apple ID

You can contact the App store support (link is on the right side of the App store window) but I do not think they can assist in this

LN

Want to update iPhoto, but an old account is registered on it, how to fix this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.