I have the problem desribed in this article. Facetime camera not working on chrome, skype and any other not-apple app. The point is that i'm on Mavericks right now, what should i do?
(1) Restarting Mac might fix it.
(2) Updating all apps (including non-Apple) may fix.
(3) If you have problems with Apple apps, too, see http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2090
(4) OS X Mavericks: Reinstall OS X
Message was edited by: EZ Jim
Mac OSX 10.9
Thank you EZ Jim for your reply!
(1) already done
(4) All files, apps, brew and user settings are safe after reinstalling?
cyberalex88 wrote:...All files, apps, brew and user settings are safe after reinstalling?
Nothing is ever guaranteed safe.
JIC, I always backup before doing anything significant to a startup disk.
Retrieving data ...