Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help! Say the same thing app won't load anymore!

Hi, I've really been enjoying the "Say the same thing" game app for ipod touch, but it started crashing and not loading to the point where now it doesn't load at all. Any help??

iPod touch

Posted on Dec 9, 2013 7:12 AM

10 replies

Dec 9, 2013 7:19 AM in response to sandy4God

Try restarting your iPod by holding down the lock and home button until you see the Apple logo and then clearing Say The Same Thing from the cache by double clicking the home button and tap and hold on the Say The Same Thing icon and clicking the red remove bubble. If that doesn't help try re-installing the app by deleting and re-downloading. (Deleting may risk losing game save data). Hope this helps! PSkilton

Dec 9, 2013 8:04 AM in response to sandy4God

Okay, you may want to update your iOS by going to Settings, General then tap Software Update just to help fix some bugs and such with the iOS. The current is 6.1.5 for the iPod Touch 4th Generation. They do not have enough RAM to upgrade to iOS 7. By double clicking the home button you should get a screen that looks like this picture from http://teachmeios.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/IMG_5933.png

User uploaded file

By tapping and holding on the little icons down in the bar, it will make the red minus signs so you can clear the app from the cache.

Dec 9, 2013 8:55 AM in response to PSkilton

What I meant was, to bring up the screenshot you showed with the bar with icons on the bottom, all I have to do is double click the home button. When I hold both buttons down and bring up the apple, then dbl click the home button, it does nothing.

At any rate, clearing the icon with the minus did not seem to fix this particular game, grrrrrr. I think it is an issue with the game, and they have not done an update to it for a long time.

Thank you for your help though!

Help! Say the same thing app won't load anymore!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.