Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

videos not showing in icloud

I have an iPhone 5 with video in my camera roll that I have shot. I manually pushed my videos into the cloud but they are not showing up. I have a Mac Book Pro and am looking for the video in iPhoto. My Mac is new - I tried this with IOS as well as now Maverick. What can I do? I even paid for more cloud storage,but that was not the solution.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9), Op Sys did not make a difference

Posted on Dec 9, 2013 10:33 AM

3 replies

Dec 9, 2013 12:10 PM in response to Winston Churchill

Thank you for the info! How do I put a video into a shared stream from my iPhone 5? And, does this mean that it will actually be in my cloud or other location I can share with myself? 🙂 Also does Apple have plans to include videos in the cloud, or to produce an App that helps? My videos are less than 5 minutes, and just a few, but they are important to me. (Guess I did not need to pay for extra storage. 😟 )

Stephanie

Dec 10, 2013 5:55 AM in response to SZWilson

Locate the video in the photo app, tap the share icon at the bottom left of the screen and choose iCloud, the rest should be self explanatory.

The video will be stored in the cloud and automatically shared with yourself and any others you manually invite.

No-one here will know what plans Apple have got.

I still recommend copying your video to a computer for permanent storage of the full resolution video.

videos not showing in icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.