Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help! My iPod Classic 80GB MB147 will not sync with iTunes

Help! My iPod Classic 80GB MB147 will not sync with iTunes. Software is up to date and I've tried resetting, reinstalling etc. but to no avail. When the sync starts iTunes freezes and the iPod cannot be ejected. My iPhone and iPad sync no problem.

iPod classic, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Dec 9, 2013 12:04 PM

11 replies

Aug 27, 2015 12:31 PM in response to guero6391

I've been using Itunes version 11.0.1.12 and it was working fine, recently upon adding additional music and attempting to sync it went back to the same problem, it is showing that it is syncing but when you unplugged no music is present, I have the settings on "enable disk use", I did remove and reinstall again attempting to correct the problem but it did not work. Any ideas?

Aug 27, 2015 12:33 PM in response to turingtest2

I will try your recommendation, here it is the latest....

I've been using Itunes version 11.0.1.12 and it was working fine, recently upon adding additional music and attempting to sync it went back to the same problem, it is showing that it is syncing but when you unplugged no music is present, I have the settings on "enable disk use", I did remove and reinstall again attempting to correct the problem but it did not work. Any ideas?

Help! My iPod Classic 80GB MB147 will not sync with iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.