Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchased link does not load

Whenever I click the Purchased link, anywhere in the iTunes store, it fails to load regardless of how long I wait. The page is entirely blank.

As an aside, I can access previously purchased items on my other Apple devices (AppleTV, iPhone and iPad), just not my Macbook.

MacBook Air (13-inch Mid 2012), OS X Mavericks (10.9), iTunes 11.1.3 (8)

Posted on Dec 9, 2013 1:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2013 9:25 AM

Hello there GongShowNB,

It sounds like you are going to the correct place to see your purchased history in iTunes on your Mac but the page stays blank and will not load.

I have a couple of things to recommend. First sign out of the iTunes store and restart your computer from the Apple menu.

Sign in to or out of the iTunes Store

After you set up an Apple ID account (or if you’re using an existing AOL account instead), you can sign in to theiTunes Store to buy music and video, view or change your account information, and see your purchase history.

When you finish using the store, you can sign out to prevent anyone else who has access to your computer from making purchases using your account.

Choose Store > Sign In (or Sign Out).

From: iTunes 11 for Mac: Manage your iTunes Store account

http://support.apple.com/kb/PH12299?viewlocale=en_US

Then sign back in, and try again.

If the issue still persists, I would try troubleshooting for third party plugins that may be affecting the way iTunes is interacting with the store when you check you purchases.

If the issue persists I would next try downloading and installing a fresh copy of iTunes from the download page:

http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care,

Sterling

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2013 9:25 AM in response to GongShowNB

Hello there GongShowNB,

It sounds like you are going to the correct place to see your purchased history in iTunes on your Mac but the page stays blank and will not load.

I have a couple of things to recommend. First sign out of the iTunes store and restart your computer from the Apple menu.

Sign in to or out of the iTunes Store

After you set up an Apple ID account (or if you’re using an existing AOL account instead), you can sign in to theiTunes Store to buy music and video, view or change your account information, and see your purchase history.

When you finish using the store, you can sign out to prevent anyone else who has access to your computer from making purchases using your account.

Choose Store > Sign In (or Sign Out).

From: iTunes 11 for Mac: Manage your iTunes Store account

http://support.apple.com/kb/PH12299?viewlocale=en_US

Then sign back in, and try again.

If the issue still persists, I would try troubleshooting for third party plugins that may be affecting the way iTunes is interacting with the store when you check you purchases.

If the issue persists I would next try downloading and installing a fresh copy of iTunes from the download page:

http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care,

Sterling

Dec 11, 2013 10:06 AM in response to sterling r

Hi Sterling,

Thanks for your thorough reply.

I signed out of my iTunes account through the iTunes software, closed iTunes, then restarted my computer. After signing back into iTunes and clicking the Purchased link under Quick Links, my previous purchases still fail to load.

I then downloaded and reinstalled iTunes, signed back in, and clicked Purchases again. It still fails to load.

If I go into My Account info and click the See All link under Purchase History, I can see a record of my purchases though. I can also access all of my past purchases through the cloud on my mobile devices and Apple TV. The only problem I have is getting past purchases to load through the iTunes Store.

You mentioned Third Party Extensions. I'm embarassed to admit that I'm not sure what you mean by this. I've downloaded extensions for Safari, but never for iTunes. Do the two pieces of software work together or are there other extensions that a person can get specifically for iTunes? If the latter is the case, then I've never installed Third Party Extensions for iTunes.

Again, thank you kindly for your thorough reply. Sadly it did not solve my problem. 😟

GSnb

Purchased link does not load

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.