Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone5s, support for pairing with Uconnect?

Cannot pair iPhone5s with Uconnect, pairing fails.

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4, Pairing with Uconnect fails

Posted on Dec 9, 2013 1:36 PM

4 replies

Dec 9, 2013 1:40 PM in response to BrackmannJ

Check the instructions in the User Guide for your vehicle and make sure that you have put the radio into discovery/pairing mode. Then turn on Bluetooth to the phone to put it in discovery/pairing mode. The two should connect.

Have you ever connected another device to this vehicle? If so, remove that pairing from the car first, then go through the steps in the User Guide.

Dec 9, 2013 5:25 PM in response to wjosten

Learned late today that the Uconnect solution in my 2011 Challenger was designed to work various phones available at that time, although may not be compatible with some newer devices. I am also advised there will not likely be any firmware updates for 2011 vehicles. Thus, unless there is some solution offered by apple or other manufactures, the technology in the vehicles is not likely to work with some of the newer phones on the market today. How unfortunate!! I surely intend to voice my satisfaction with Chrysler on this matter.

iPhone5s, support for pairing with Uconnect?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.