Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud.com email accessed from my PC freezes a lot

Each time i send an email, icloud.com freezes, and thereby freezes my whole internet connection such that i have to shut down.

When i check the sent box via my iPhone, however, the email shows as sent.

I use internet explorer. I can't really use chrome as there are other important websites that i need to access that are more internet explorer - friendly.

Please advise as to what i can do from my end that i can stay motivated to hold on to my icloud.com email account.

This 'freezing' appears to be a common problem with other peeps, and has been going on for a while now, i.e., 2012's...(based on my google searches on this topic).

Soooo....what's the matter, apple folks?

Cheers,

Ain't an apple not a berry (check that loyalty...despite...)

Windows 7

Posted on Dec 9, 2013 2:55 PM

3 replies

May 22, 2014 4:44 AM in response to ain't an apple not a berry

As matt00 and the original poster, I am having this issue also (browser - all tabs - freezes every time after sending an email). I have cleared the cache and followed all advice. I have to force a restart of IE, which is incredibly annoying!

I am using IE11, but iCloud doesn't seem to work well on any browser (Firefox, Chrome, IE) on my Windows 7 PC.

Please Apple get iCloud on Windows up to scratch!!

icloud.com email accessed from my PC freezes a lot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.