Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Numbers has a checklist. The first column of the checklist has a box to check when a taks is completed. How can you write a rule to make the row disappear once the box has been checked. I know I could just delete the row manually?

Numbers has a checklist. The first column of the checklist has a box to check when a task is completed. How can you write a rule to make the row disappear once the box has been checked? I know I could just delete the row manually.

numbers-OTHER, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Dec 9, 2013 6:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2013 7:01 PM

You can create a filter for the table. The filter is "show rows that match [the column] text is FALSE". If you mess up and check one of your checkboxes by accident, just uncheck the box in the filter and all the rows will appear again so you can uncheck whatever row(s) you need to.

User uploaded file

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 9, 2013 7:01 PM in response to DonLGron

You can create a filter for the table. The filter is "show rows that match [the column] text is FALSE". If you mess up and check one of your checkboxes by accident, just uncheck the box in the filter and all the rows will appear again so you can uncheck whatever row(s) you need to.

User uploaded file

Numbers has a checklist. The first column of the checklist has a box to check when a taks is completed. How can you write a rule to make the row disappear once the box has been checked. I know I could just delete the row manually?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.