Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can someone help me here please?!?

How come my iPhone 5s gets significantly less signal then my iPad air 64gb they are both running tmobile

My iPad air just arrived today and I noticed that in areas where I would get 1-2 bars on my iPhone 5s I have 3 to 4 bars on my iPad air

At the moment I have 4 bars of LTE on my iPad air and on my iPhone 5s I have 2 bars of LTE any help???

Could I have gotten a defective iPhone ?

This is been happening for weeks!!!

But comparing it to the signal on my iPad seems to have confirmed their might be an issue with my phone?

On a side note my iPad air has not gone any lower then 3 bars it's always at 3 bars or higher where my iPhone 5s would just go down to 1 bar and even drop LTE and pick up 4G instead of LTE

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4, i

Posted on Dec 10, 2013 12:29 AM

There are no replies.

Can someone help me here please?!?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.