Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need a fast way to delete about 15,000 emails.Can you help me?

I am having a problem deleting 15,000 e-mails on my ipad 2.Since installing icloud, I no longer receive e-mails on MSN but MSN sent me all me deleted emails from 2011,2012. On my 2013 HP touch computer, I expected an easy way to mass delete these e-mails but I can't find a way to do this.

I spent an hour with the Best Bye Geek squad, but they did not find a solution for me.

Is there a genius out there who can help?

iPad 2, Also use HP touch computer 2013

Posted on Dec 10, 2013 7:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2013 8:03 AM

You can delete mail en masse at ...

iCloud.com

on a computer.

4 replies

Jan 15, 2014 8:26 PM in response to Enidfromon

Press edit in your email inbox. Then select the first email by making the circle red next to the first email or any one email in your email box. Then put one finger on the move button on the bottom of the screen that has now become active since you selected one email. Now with your finger still on the move button press the original email again that you had originally selected. When you deselect that one email with your finger still on the move button it will,pause for a second. And then it will bring up a move screen. It will ask you where you want to move the emails to. You can simply click on the trash folder and it moves them all to the trash. It will also show you how many emails you moved.

The question I have to all that read this and enjoy this feature that I have found is why does it work perfectly on my iPad while it ***** on my iphone. On my phone it moves them back while on my iPad they stay put. It is supposedly the same operating system. ?????

Any help you have for me would be great.

Finally mass email deleting is available. Now it just needs to be slightly fixed for the phone. It is perfect. On the iPad.

I need a fast way to delete about 15,000 emails.Can you help me?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.