Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i change address book font? and size?

can I change my address book font and font size? operating system is OS 10.9

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9), macbook pro 15"

Posted on Dec 10, 2013 1:50 PM

3 replies

Dec 10, 2013 6:25 PM in response to tobeysmom

OK, I just answered my own question. But since there have been so many questions on this forum over the years - about changing fonts/sizes/colors - I thought I would share what I learned with others. Remember that I'm using OS 10.9 and Contacts 8.0. and this may not apply to older or future versions:

Whe you are in "Contacts," click on "File" and drop down to "print." Click on "Print."

A printer page will come up. On this page, look at the lower righthand quadrant. You are given a choice to select either "layout" or "label." Click on "label." Now you will see, the bottom of that block, the word "Font." Immediately following that word, you will read the name of the font that "Contacts" is pre-set for, which, in my case says "System Font Regualr-12.0." To change this font, you now click on the button to the right that says "Set." When you click on "set" a drop down menu will appear. Voila! From here you can choose your preferred typeface, color, and font size.

Have fun. Glad I could help myself. Hope this helps you!

can i change address book font? and size?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.