Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro Retina 13'' vs 15''

Hi! (First of all, I would like you to excuse my english, it's not my native language) I'm looking for a MacBook Pro Retina i7. My big question is: 13 inch or 15 inch???

Now, in view of I need to carry out it, and I need the battery life to be long enough, I would bought 13''.

However, 15'' inch MacBook, despite not being "so" portable, has a Quad-Core processor, which is essencial...

To sum up, I will tell you what am I using of this computer: my main interest is to design some games and programs, and some benefits of PC's. (I use VMWare, and I like it to be fast and effective). I'm a musician by hobby and I love recording some songs on Garage Band, I usually use it. I also like editing some photos and sometimes (not too often) videos.

This is what I would "do" with my Mac, additionally to basic things just like navigation, iWork, and some little games. I would like you to recommend me which of them would be better for me.

Thank you very much for your advice and excuse my english again.

MacBook Pro with Retina display

Posted on Dec 10, 2013 3:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2013 4:08 PM

Buy a 13" Macbook Air model. Doesn't have the Retina screen but it is lighter and has longer battery life than the Retina models.

3 replies

MacBook Pro Retina 13'' vs 15''

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.