Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot my security answers, any help?

I forgot my security answers, any help? I want to know how to reset them.😢

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.1

Posted on Dec 11, 2013 7:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2013 8:35 AM

Click here for information. If you can't reset them through the method described in that article or by sending yourself a rescue email(the email may take a few hours to arrive), contact the iTunes Store staff via the link in the 'Additional Information' section.

It isn't possible to create a rescue email address without correctly answering two of the questions. Nobody on these boards can reset them for you.

(94488)
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2013 8:35 AM in response to any34

Click here for information. If you can't reset them through the method described in that article or by sending yourself a rescue email(the email may take a few hours to arrive), contact the iTunes Store staff via the link in the 'Additional Information' section.

It isn't possible to create a rescue email address without correctly answering two of the questions. Nobody on these boards can reset them for you.

(94488)

I forgot my security answers, any help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.