Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyone experiencing delays with App Approval process?

Greetings,

Just curious if anyone is experiencing App. delays with the approval process?

I submitted an update to my App, and got to 'in review' status yesterday.. It's been 24 hours., while that's not long-last time I submitted my App., it took 20 minutes to go from 'in review' to the next status and eventually hit the Apple store.

Furthermore, previously when I would send a contact question, I got an automated response then a follow up..

I've sent a couple emails today and haven't even been able to get an automated response..... ???

Posted on Dec 11, 2013 12:15 PM

3 replies

Dec 16, 2013 6:38 AM in response to Shen23

It took exactly 5 days to get our app approved (Tablet Publishing - Winter 2013). It then took over a week to get an issue with the tax information resolved, that was far more painful than the app approval as the developer team is powerless to help you.

On the other hand, I have been waiting two weeks to get our new eBook approved. It is a rather large, interactive book, but we used iBooks Author to build the eBook so I don't understand the hold up. Apple is basically discouraging us from using their own software as it seems to delay the approval process.

Anyone experiencing delays with App Approval process?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.