Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

missing music clips on imovie ios app renders

I'm using the imovie app (ver 200) on iPad Air with more than 22gb of free space.

Exporting a 44 minutes 1080 hd movie made of pictures and 1080P movie clips, along with 7-8 different songs on the timeline. The video output in the Camera roll is great, along with the sounds of the videos clips.

But I loose the music clips after 2-3 songs (10-15 minutes in the timeline), depending of the trials I made. It seems to be memory related, but can't be sure. When I reimport the rendered clip in a new project, and add the missing songs, I manage to get a few more in the next render, but cannot complete the project and tend to think that the re-rendering will start to affect the quality of the video...

Any advices ?

Thanks in advance !

Nix

iMovie (iOS), iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 11, 2013 1:58 PM

There are no replies.

missing music clips on imovie ios app renders

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.