Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

photobook purchasing issue

Hi, I cannot purchase a photobook I completed in Aperture

Any idea on how to fix that?

I live in Luxembourg, and the Apple account is billing in this Country.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.4), iLife 09

Posted on Dec 11, 2013 2:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2013 4:29 AM

There is no Print Products Store in Luxembourg. When I look at the list of available stores in iPhoto I am seeing these countries:

User uploaded file

Would it be possible for you to buy from a Print Products Store in a neighboring country and use a delivery address there? You would need an AppleID with a Credit Card and billing address valid in that country. To order from a different store, change the language and country settings in the system preferences and restart the system.

The Print products stores in other countries:

http://store.apple.com/us/help/print_products/routing

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2013 4:29 AM in response to Fux

There is no Print Products Store in Luxembourg. When I look at the list of available stores in iPhoto I am seeing these countries:

User uploaded file

Would it be possible for you to buy from a Print Products Store in a neighboring country and use a delivery address there? You would need an AppleID with a Credit Card and billing address valid in that country. To order from a different store, change the language and country settings in the system preferences and restart the system.

The Print products stores in other countries:

http://store.apple.com/us/help/print_products/routing

Dec 14, 2013 12:49 PM in response to léonie

Hi Leonie, thx for your note.

Unfortunately my c.card is based on a Lux bank account, therefore it's not possible to skip the issue. It's though very disappointing to know that the print store service is so limited, especially considering that it's one of the most interesting (and advertised) features of both iPhoto and Aperture.

Thx again, best! M.

photobook purchasing issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.