Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bootcamps deleted, Cant resize my partition and still asked if i would like to restart in windows...

Hello,

13" Macbook Pro Retina 256gb 8gb 2013 Mavericks

So i have moved to paralells from boot camp, deleted bootcamp and attempted to resize my partition and all i get is the "preparing to partition disk" and thats where it stays nothing happens.

Ive tried in startup recovery by holding option key and alterintivly holding CMD-R both of them dont get passed the "preparing to partition disk" either.

ive noticed when restarting or shutting down it still asks if i would like to reopen in windows.. and when i let it do so it attempts to start windows 8.1 back up trying to repair itself with no sucsess...

Please any input on my situation id like to get my 50 GB back, and rid of any ghost windows bootcamp files still floating about...

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013), OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Dec 11, 2013 3:06 PM

6 replies

Bootcamps deleted, Cant resize my partition and still asked if i would like to restart in windows...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.