Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recently upgraded to the iPhone 5s from the iPhone 4s. The photos I had on my photo stream on the 4s are no longer present on my iPhone 5s. Is there any way that I can retrieve them?

HELP!!

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 11, 2013 9:25 PM

7 replies

Dec 11, 2013 9:30 PM in response to jonesinnnn

Photo stream photos only remain in iCloud for 30 days (even though your last 1000 remain on your device until you delete them). When you enable photo stream on a new device you only receive photos from the last 30 days, if there are any. Older photo stream photos are no longer in iCloud.

If they were in the camera roll of your 4s when you last backed it up, restoring the backup to your 5s should recover them, along with other camera roll photos, app data, settings, apps and other purchased media, etc.

I recently upgraded to the iPhone 5s from the iPhone 4s. The photos I had on my photo stream on the 4s are no longer present on my iPhone 5s. Is there any way that I can retrieve them?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.