Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Rented movie purchased but not downloaded

I keep renting movies on my iPad but then when I go the the movie app, the movie appears in grey, not playable, and it says that the movie needs to be downloaded.

However it appears nowhere neither on the iPad nor on my mac...

Where is it?

I paid for it and it is not viewable!!

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 12, 2013 2:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2013 3:06 PM

Got a response from apple customer service

Besides the fact that they are reasonably nice or sent me to the FAQ section of the apple site (dooh!!) the best they could do was refund me on my 2 rented but unwatchable movies with credit for my next rentals...

Additional frustration: I need to wait for 2 weeks for the credit to hit my account if I want to redownload these same 2 movies...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2013 3:06 PM in response to tcampet

Got a response from apple customer service

Besides the fact that they are reasonably nice or sent me to the FAQ section of the apple site (dooh!!) the best they could do was refund me on my 2 rented but unwatchable movies with credit for my next rentals...

Additional frustration: I need to wait for 2 weeks for the credit to hit my account if I want to redownload these same 2 movies...

Rented movie purchased but not downloaded

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.