Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

imovie

I am trying to add music to an imovie project and for some reason it won't allow me to add music. I have been working on projects for days with no problem and now it isn't cooperating. Could I have changed a setting? I have tried rebooting my mac but that didn't even help

Posted on Dec 12, 2013 5:19 PM

2 replies

Dec 13, 2013 7:51 AM in response to Klaus1

Klaus1, Thank U for getting back to me. To answer your questions I have Mac OXS and run 10.7.5. I decided to turn my computer off last night and after about 30 minutes restarted it and it was working fine. My Mac Book Pro is old and I have procrastinated on getting a new one. I am a flight attendant and have taken pic's & videos all over the world. I then take those pic's and turn them into incredible imovies. That being said I have really been putting in overtime getting caught up with my videos so I think I have to admit if I can get through this busy season it is time to think about upgrading in the spring. I luv my Mac but we all get old.

Thanks Again!

imovie

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.