Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why iOS 7 will not compatible with iPhone 3gs

why does iphone 3gs.. will not me compatible with iphone 3gs. ? why . its still an apple device. it can still run iOS 7. don't forget the other apples devices. maybe it can run iOS 7 on iphone 3gs. cuz. its a nice device. i just got my iphone this month and i was suprice that iOS 7 will not be compatible with iPhone 3gs. i lost 1 day finding an instalment of iOS 7 for iPhone3gs. the next day i woke up and go to youtube for finding a instalment then i found the video called "How to maker your iPhone Look like iOS 7" then it must be jailbreaked . i don't know whats happening on the world of apple. you know why iOS users changing to Andoid ? Because Apple don't like to share iOS with the older devices of apple. then i just want a iOS 7 on iphone 3gs. i am looking forward that iphone 3gs will have a iOS 7. thanks for reading .. peace out.

iPhone 3GS, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Dec 12, 2013 6:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2013 6:54 PM

Ios 7 does not and will never be compatible with the iphone 3gs

14 replies

May 6, 2015 5:40 PM in response to MesutMickey

MesutMickey wrote:

SAme issue this is suck then they should apps that work with iOS 6, I like this phone

That's a decision every app creator makes. I have apps that still work on iOS 1.0. If an app you want doesn't that means the app developer chose not to support older versions. It has nothing to do with Apple. There is no technical reason an app cannot be designed to work on all versions.

Why iOS 7 will not compatible with iPhone 3gs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.