Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I rented a movie on apple TV, which has not been downloaded, b/c of an interruption. I want to watch that movie I get a message to download that movie using settings menu. There is no download button in the settings. Where I can fin a movie that I paid of

I rented a movie on apple TV, which has not been downloaded, b/c the download was interrupted. When I want to watch that movie I get a message that I ought to download that movie using Settings menu. There is no download button in the settings menu. Where I can find and download a movie that I paid for?

Apple TV

Posted on Dec 13, 2013 3:59 PM

There are no replies.

I rented a movie on apple TV, which has not been downloaded, b/c of an interruption. I want to watch that movie I get a message to download that movie using settings menu. There is no download button in the settings. Where I can fin a movie that I paid of

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.