Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook air making static nosies when I play music.

I just bought my first macbook air 2013 about three weeks ago. I have not been doing to much when it comes to music or videos but lately I have been hearing this little static sound coming from my speakers. I noticed it when I connected to my Apple Tv and only thought that it was connection between my Itunes and the TV. But when I went to play pandora on the internet I noticed the sound again. I would like to know if anyone else has had this problem and how you may have fixed it? I have warenty and everything I just dont want to spend more money than I have to.

MacBook Air

Posted on Dec 13, 2013 6:05 PM

5 replies

Dec 13, 2013 6:16 PM in response to Bri1993

what about playing normal youtube music vids? Same?

normal MP3 music play ok?

Same on diff. web browsers?

You would not have to pay anything, you have a warranty for free diagnostics and of course any repairs needed.

Verify the above first, and if same, contact Apple for an appt. for full in shop diagnostics and possible repair of your macbook Air.

😊

Macbook air making static nosies when I play music.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.