Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can iMovie 10.0.1 import edited image versions from Aperture 3.5.1..?

How can i import edited image versions (not video clips) from Aperture 3.5.1 to iMovie 10.0.1 (Mavericks) on MBR retina..??...Only original images (unedited versions) appear in Aperture Library of iMovie...:(

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Dec 14, 2013 7:25 AM

2 replies

Dec 17, 2013 3:19 AM in response to mario49

Thanks for response Mario

But i'm referring to images (pictures), not videos....

It appears the Aperture Library in iMovie 10.0.1, which i used to drag indiviual images (not videos), only had the original images (not edited versions).....it appears this happens for all pre-Mavericks/Aperture images....

I just purchased new MBR retina, & it appears edited images from this current version of Apeture/Maverics appear + originals....but thousands of images from previous versions of Aperture, only have the original images (not edited versions)....

Of course this totally kills the iMovie Aperture Library as the source for getting edited-images for slide shows i make for clients...I had to export edited-raw image versions out of Aperture to jpeg versions in new folder, & drag them into iMovie workflow..... :(....any suggestions..??

Can iMovie 10.0.1 import edited image versions from Aperture 3.5.1..?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.