Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

when i enlarge photo (on some of my pictures) it quickly changes to a triangle with an exclamation point in the middle - how do I correct this problem?

It started a few days ago. I was looking through my photos. I could check them when they were smaller - as soon as I enlarged them - screen turned black, a grey triangle with an exclamation point appeared in the middle. It is not changing every picture - just some. How do I get rid of this problem? What caused this in the first place? Any help would be appreciated.

MacBook Pro, Other OS, OS X 10.8.5 (12F45)

Posted on Dec 14, 2013 10:05 AM

4 replies

when i enlarge photo (on some of my pictures) it quickly changes to a triangle with an exclamation point in the middle - how do I correct this problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.