Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Annoying Airplay notice on Apple TV screen saver

How can I eliminate the Airplay notice on my Apple TV screen saver?

Apple TV, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 14, 2013 12:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2013 1:00 PM

Welcome to the Apple Community.

Settings > AirPlay > Conference Room Display > Off.

15 replies

Sep 16, 2014 2:00 AM in response to Winston Churchill

Be aware that you might not find AirPlay in the top Settings menu. I did not and found the Conference Display setting only under Restrictions. I did find that after I did a full Apple TV Reset and chose language, entering LAN credentials, my account credentials, etc. it then appeared as you suggest in the solution discussed here.

The infernal AirPlay floating window began to appear after the last software update to 6.2. I did not have it before. I rarely went into Settings so it must have been a new default.

Thanks to posters for pointing the way to a solution.

May 17, 2015 6:19 PM in response to dweber5

I just popped into the AirPlay settings menu and noticed I did have Conference Room to off, as desired. If I uncheck AirPlay immediately above, the CR setting greys out, So, AirPlay has to be enabled to modify the setting. If that doesn't fix it and your Apple TV software is up to date, consider an Apple TV reset.(Settings > General > Reset) You would have to then reset time zone, your account, and who know what else.

Paul

Annoying Airplay notice on Apple TV screen saver

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.