Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wi Fi not working on 4s

Any reasons found for the loss of WiFi on Apple Iphone 4s phones?

Since the most recent update I have now had 4, yes four, Apple Iphone 4s models fails with regards Wi Fi connectivity. Apple have inferred there is a problem however, and this is the crazy part, it is my issue as I chose to upload the update to the phone.

One phone lasted less then a week!!

The 1st to fail was less then one year and one month old and and I had to pay for a replacmentment. The next failed wirhin a week and they replaced this (as they should), the next 2 weeks later has also failed and a spare that my son uses has now failed.

Apple service had been appalling and whilst each time a seriers of steps are taken we arrive at the very same place which is the phone has failed and it needs to be replaced.

Poor qulaity, extremly poor service and the level of contempt shown to the customer is astounding. Apple need ot be transparent on the issue and stop blaming their customers for the problem.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 14, 2013 1:30 PM

There are no replies.

Wi Fi not working on 4s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.