Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How Do You Get More Track/Region Color Choices?

Maybe I'm missing something but how do you expand the color options for tracks and regions in Logic X? They're really limited - no true yellow, only puce.

Also, how do you apply a chosen color to several tracks?

Thanks in advance!!

Logic Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.1)

Posted on Dec 14, 2013 4:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2013 5:13 PM

Expanding the colour pallette, at the moment you cannot. Quite a few people supplying feedback back to Apple about this, suggest you do the same. The more who do it, the more likely it is to change.

Select all the tracks you want in the Arrange screen and whilst they are all selected, click the colour you want.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2013 5:13 PM in response to erniesfo

Expanding the colour pallette, at the moment you cannot. Quite a few people supplying feedback back to Apple about this, suggest you do the same. The more who do it, the more likely it is to change.

Select all the tracks you want in the Arrange screen and whilst they are all selected, click the colour you want.

Dec 14, 2013 6:17 PM in response to octopi

Thanks for the info octopi. I have sent my two bits to Apple re color palette. Surprising that they would remove customization functionality.

Perhaps I wasn't clear: I know that to change track regions I can go to the arrange area, drag/select a bunch of reigions> open colors> select colr to change region color.

I figured out that to change to change multiple track header color bars you select one track header>shift and select your range>right click>"Assign Track Color> choose a color, etc.

Thanks

How Do You Get More Track/Region Color Choices?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.