Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

About "Download Additional Content"

Upgraded from Logic 9 > Logic X and finding my way around.

I have all the Jam Packs and the Legacy stuff already from Logic 9.

When I checked out the "Download Additional Content" I see a lot of stuff, like...

1. Drum Kit>Stereo Drum Kits>Songwriter>Alternative>Rock Kits>R&B Kits: I assume that these are needed for Logic X's drummer, yes?

2. Multi-Output Drum Kits

3. Producer Patches

4. Mallet

5. Orchestral

6. Apple Loops

7. Reverbs (Stereo "incomplete" and Surround "installed")

Is this all NEW content to enhance the functionality of Logic X??

It comes to about 22-33 Gigs so I would like to be sure before I go ape-**** download crazy.

Thanks!!!

Logic Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.1)

Posted on Dec 14, 2013 6:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2013 7:18 PM

if you have the available space... and the bandwidth.. I would download everything.. as you never know quite when or if you may use it or not... and much of it is worth the effort/time.. IMHO... especially as it is all free!

The LPX content will be in addition to the LP9 content you have installed already.. as much of the LPX content is, indeed new...

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2013 7:18 PM in response to erniesfo

if you have the available space... and the bandwidth.. I would download everything.. as you never know quite when or if you may use it or not... and much of it is worth the effort/time.. IMHO... especially as it is all free!

The LPX content will be in addition to the LP9 content you have installed already.. as much of the LPX content is, indeed new...

About "Download Additional Content"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.