Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

[iPhone 4 - iOS 7.0.3] Two-Step Verification: iTunes Purchase Problem (Identity Verification)

I have set up two-step verification successfully, and due to not having made purchases on my phone since the iOS 7 update, it asked to verify my identity when I tried to purchase an app, as it usually does for the first time.

I've heard that T-S V users go to a 'Verify Screen' or something of the sort at this point, choose way of getting the code, get it, and type it in.

When I click on the warning to verify my account, it takes me to the Manage my Apple ID page on Safari, and logging in/entering cod there does nothing to purchase the app.

I've tried signing in and out to no avail, as well as different Wi-Fi signals.

I can download paid apps on the computer, but it is clumsy and takes excess time.

Any help?

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Dec 14, 2013 8:57 PM

There are no replies.

[iPhone 4 - iOS 7.0.3] Two-Step Verification: iTunes Purchase Problem (Identity Verification)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.