Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I tried to load os 7.0.4 and it asked me for pass code. I assumed it is the apple Id password but it won't recognize my password. If it is asking for my iTunes password and I can't remember. Please help

I tried to load os 7.0.4 and it asked me for pass code. I assumed it is the apple Id password but it won't recognize my password. If it is asking for my iTunes password and I can't remember. Please help.

iPhone 4, iOS 6, My last os is not 7

Posted on Dec 14, 2013 10:50 PM

5 replies

Dec 14, 2013 11:06 PM in response to sberman

Thx for the quick response. I don't backup my iPhone and I only remember I used iTunes once couple years ago with a laptop to download songs. I don't remember the passcode, if the passcode is for the iTunes, please advise. My iPhone now is disable and still asking for my passcode and it suspend my entry for 60 min. I'm very concern that my iPhone contents will be erased if I make a bad mistake. I'm not the best at working around with apple's computer.

Dec 14, 2013 11:42 PM in response to sberman

Sberman,

I'm veyr confuse with the passcode. I've an ipad2, the passocode is only the 4 digits. On the iPhone4, after the attempt of installing the ios 7.0.4, the passcode is being asked. Before I started the upgrade of the ios, I have obveiuosly enter the 'passcode' to allow me to use the iPhone. Do you think my iPhone is asking me for the 'passocde' the samecas waht i entered just before starting the ios upgrade? I know this all sounds weir.

I tried to load os 7.0.4 and it asked me for pass code. I assumed it is the apple Id password but it won't recognize my password. If it is asking for my iTunes password and I can't remember. Please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.