Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I reset the Facebook user on my iPad system?

It was another person user on my Facebook, as every time I have look into the system the other user never goes away.

I have try to delete account and also the Facebook many times then it come back again.. Please advise... Thank you very much^^

Neng^^

iPad 2, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 15, 2013 5:40 AM

7 replies

Nov 6, 2017 9:30 AM in response to Alfred DeRose

I tried your earlier suggestions and nothing's working on my phone considering going back to factory settings bc I've tried absolutely everything

I deleted my Facebook app bc it was messing up constantly kicking me off wouldn't let me see business pages etc then couldn't get it back after

I tried resetting multiple times holding home and sleep button

I tried signing out and in in the ISO

This is what keeps coming up ...I've been trying everything continuously for 5 days and this is all that comes up User uploaded file

Dec 15, 2013 5:52 AM in response to Diamond Agent

Where are you deleting the account? In the Facebook app or in the Settings app of iOS? Try this...

1. If it's installed, delete the Facebook app.
  2. Delete your iOS Facebook account in Settings > Facebook > (your account name) > Delete Account.
  3. Reset your iPad by simultaneously pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons until you see the Apple Logo. This can take up to 15 seconds so be patient and don't release the buttons until the logo appears.
  4. Login to your Facebook account in Settings > Facebook > (your account name) > Delete Account.
  5. Try again to see if the problem persists.

How can I reset the Facebook user on my iPad system?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.