Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos date

I've had some issues when uploading photos to an iCloud stream, with the dates assigned to,the photos and also with the resolution. The problem came when I used various sources to publish photos, including a Mac with Aperture, an iPhone and an iPad. For some reason the published photos have different dates than the the same in aperture and so they are shown in a different order. I've also discovered that when publishing a photo, sometimes it changes the photo name (I.e from IMG0034 to IMG3245) and also the photo size and resolution. This way if I retrieve from iCloud in aperture a photo,taken in the iPhone and published directly, it has lower resolution than the same photo transferred directly from the iPhone to,the Mac. Finally i've tried to reorder and ensure all the photos are correct in the Mac, clear the published album and then republish it again and the errors are back again, mostly those related with the dates and order.

Have someone had the same problems. If so, does anyone know,how to solve,this?

Thanks

iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 15, 2013 6:09 AM

There are no replies.

Photos date

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.