Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, I having a problem with my 32 GB itouch. (Power related)

Okay, For starters if i connect it to the wall it will stay on if it's connected only. But if i connect it to my pc it wont turn on or charge. My i touch is old and i would be expected for it to brake eventually. But my main goal is to retrive the saved photos in the device before it goes out forever. I can't move the pic to the photo steam album to extract them from the cloud and it turn won't turn on so i can exract them with a computer through the cable. keep in mind it will turn on if on connect it straight into the wall and it will boot back on. The battery wont hold enough of a charge to quickly connect it from the wall to the computer. I would like to avoid paying for a battery so i could preferrably use the funds to go to a new i touch. Also it's best to assume that i can't wifi sync.

I would greatly appreciate the help!! 🙂

iPod touch, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Dec 15, 2013 5:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2013 6:03 AM

Have you tired on another computer?

It the iPod works when connected to a wall charger why not just email the photos?

4 replies

Hello, I having a problem with my 32 GB itouch. (Power related)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.