591 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 16, 2013 7:56 AM by a brody
To quote this page:
Put color and pictures in windows
[can't copy image]
You can add a background or paint windows with color. If you display a Finder window in Icons view, you can display a picture as the window backdrop or change its color.
- Select a folder whose contents you'd like to see all spruced up and double-click it to open it.
- From the View menu, choose as Icons if the window isn't already in Icons view.
- From the View menu, choose Show View Options.
- To put an image in the window, under the Background header, select the Picture radio button, then skip to step 6. To change the background color, select the Color radio button.
- To select a color, click the color swatch that appears next to the Color radio button, and select a color in the resulting Colors window.
- Drag a picture to the image box that appears next to the Picture radio button.