Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

We NEED an UNDO function within the Mixer Window!!! That´s essential for professional mixing! PLEASE!!

Hi guys, I´m also trying to reach Apple´s Logic Department to desperately beg for a ridicolously simple but yet so important little function which they have missed within this fantastic piece of software! Logic X Pro is one really super-cool, creative work in so many ways, but why have you not had this little function included? It´s so essential for a professional mixing workflow (so for non professional users) to have an UNDO function within the mixer window! You have to try so many things while mixing (from Volume stuff to different Plugin settings etc etc) and it´s such pain in the ***, always to worry not to get back to the previous setting! Just because it´s too many steps away to remember or there have been changed to many different parameters to remember each. Sometimes it´s just that you have to think over stuff while forgetting which the previous (better) setting was. PLEASE! You are such a bunch of wizards right there, that can´t be such a big deal, right?

If I´m overseeing something and there IS a UNDO function within the mixer window, please, let me know!!

In this case I would LOVE to see the mistake being on my side ;-)!

I´m working on 3 different Macs with Logic X Pro at the moment and could not find a way to UNDO things within the mixer.

I´m grateful for any hint (if the function is there actually).

Thanks a lot,

Volker

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9), No UNDO within Logic Mixer!?

Posted on Dec 15, 2013 11:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2013 11:59 PM

As you probably know, this is a Users only forum so no one from Devs will hear you. Logic has a built in Feedback option in one of the menus, also, if you register in Apple's Developer Forum ( use the same MacID you're using now) there's a more complete Feedback form available.

3 replies

Dec 16, 2013 12:09 AM in response to Pancenter

Thanks, I saw that after posting here 😉 and have already sent a message there too (again-did it actually 1 year ago already). But also I thought, if I´m just missing/overseeing something about this issue, there will be someone here who might point it out to me. So it´s alright that it´s posted here too.

Anyway, thanks for the hint!

Best regards!

We NEED an UNDO function within the Mixer Window!!! That´s essential for professional mixing! PLEASE!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.