Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cant get itunes match to show on my apple tv Help!

how do you set it up?

AppleTV 2, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 16, 2013 4:21 AM

10 replies

Dec 19, 2013 2:49 PM in response to Winston Churchill

i figured it out! you have to sign out of icloud and the store then sign back in for it to update your library..itunes match still is very buggy especially if you have a large library..you also cant edit any of the tags or upload music videos purchased elsewhere..it needs to be more user customizable..amazon is really freindly in that way but wont play on apple tv..

Aug 7, 2014 9:30 AM in response to gary_owens

Same problem for me. Apple TV is up to date, as is itunes on my pc. For months apple tv will not update my library. Purchases will show up, but nothing I add via Match. My "recently added" playlist has songs from 6 months ago LOL....

I did however find an easy 2-button solution instead of logging in and out of itunes store in settings (and having to re enter your passowrd). Whenever you want to update your apple tv library,, go to settings -> itunes store -> and then turn OFF itunes match, wait a sec, and turn itunes match back ON. Manually turning it off and on seems to kick start itunes match to update (kinda like an old nintendo that keeps freezing..).

I hope they fix this bug one day..

#appletvbugs #itunesmatchbug #keeptrying #alwayssomething

i cant get itunes match to show on my apple tv Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.