Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App store in UK not showing updates on Itunes but showing them on devices, App store in UK not showing updates on Itunes but showing them on devices

When are the App updates on the UK App Store through iTunes going to start shopwing up?

I have 3 devices all showing App Updates. They can be updates through the device. iTunes 11.1.3.8 however says all my Apps are up-to-date, which they are not (and before anybody says anything - i only have 1 email adddress and 1 account and the stupid suggestion of moving a QT dll is never going to fix the App Store not detecting new apps).

It is ****** inconvenient and rather labourous updating the same App on 3 devices, not to mention a cmplete waste of precious bandwidth.

iPhone 5, iOS 7

Posted on Dec 16, 2013 8:58 AM

There are no replies.

App store in UK not showing updates on Itunes but showing them on devices, App store in UK not showing updates on Itunes but showing them on devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.