Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i get downloaded tv shows onto icloud?

I have downloaded several tv shows and they have automatically gone onto icloud? The last couple of tv shows have not gone onto icloud. Is there a certain capacity? If so, how do I know when I have reached the capacity and where can I buy more. Also where can I get rid of Pandora? I made the mistake of downloading it and now I cant delete it. Thanks

iPad mini Wi-Fi

Posted on Dec 16, 2013 10:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2013 10:36 AM

TV shows and movies aren't uploaded to your iCloud allocation, what you see is your purchase history with links to the iTunes Store to enable you to redownload them at will.

if you don't see your recent purchases in the list! check you haven't hidden them by looking in your account settings in iTunes on a computer.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2013 10:36 AM in response to suemaji110

TV shows and movies aren't uploaded to your iCloud allocation, what you see is your purchase history with links to the iTunes Store to enable you to redownload them at will.

if you don't see your recent purchases in the list! check you haven't hidden them by looking in your account settings in iTunes on a computer.

Dec 16, 2013 10:47 AM in response to Winston Churchill

I see all of my downloaded tv shows...it's just that some of them seem to be in the cloud and some of them do not (some have a cloud next to them and some do not). I am concerned as I have a 16g ipad and do not want to use all of the memory up on tv shows...I do not like the fact that I cannot delete the shows after I have viewed them. I am not a person who watches a show more than once.

how do i get downloaded tv shows onto icloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.