Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I wanna download two albums that I already bought. When I search them itunes store on both my iphone and pc they show ap as purchased but I can't download them.

I wanna download two albums that I already bought. When I search them itunes store on both my iphone and pc they show ap as purchased but I can't download them.

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 16, 2013 11:19 AM

1 reply

Dec 16, 2013 11:23 AM in response to Don Rebell

What you can redownload for free (music can't be redownloaded in all countries) will show under the Purchased link under Quicklinks on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage on your computer's iTunes, and the Purchased tab in the iTunes store app on your phone. If music shows there, but not those two albums, then chck to see if they are hidden from the Purhcased links : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4919

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.