Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you get snapchat on iPod Touch 4th gen?

I'm getting an iPod touch 4th gen 8gb white soon (2nd hand, good condition) and i was wandering if i could get snapchat on there? I am currently an iPod touch 2nd gen user so i can't get it....

So can i get snapchat?

Would i also be able to use skype on my ipod and make good quality videos?

Another thing, would i be able to get garageband on their or has apple updated that to ios 7?

I read that you could make little films and put them together on their, but it said something about an app... would i be able to get that app and what is the name of it?

Thanks for all your help, i can't wait to get my iPod touch 4th gen, been saving up for ages....

iPod touch, iOS 6

Posted on Dec 16, 2013 11:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2013 11:39 AM

Thanks, i was a little worried because my friend has the same iPod but she can't access itunes because she forgot her password and i didn't know if they had updated snapchat...

2 replies

Dec 16, 2013 11:34 AM in response to ChloePerrett

Yes. It requires

Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/snapchat/id447188370

Can you get snapchat on iPod Touch 4th gen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.