Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just ordered my first album book through apple. Some of the pics are dark and cannot see the faces very well. When you look at my pics that I sent they are not like that. Why???

I just ordered my first album book through apple. Some of the pics are dark and sannot see the faces. When you back and look at the pics I sent they are not dark and can see faces. Disappointed...Why are they like that???

Posted on Dec 16, 2013 2:41 PM

1 reply

Dec 16, 2013 5:32 PM in response to Foottime

What does the preview look like -

Before ordering your book preview it using this method - http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1040 - and save the resulting PDF for reference - the delivered book will match it.

What color profile are the photos? Many people have reported this when they use Adobe RBG for the color profile - for best results use sRGB

Have you extensively edited these photos in PhotoShop or Elements to make the colors look "better"?

You can contact Apple support - they will either reprint or refund your cost

LN

I just ordered my first album book through apple. Some of the pics are dark and cannot see the faces very well. When you look at my pics that I sent they are not like that. Why???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.