Currently Being ModeratedRe: Hi, i have lost my ipod touch and id like to block it! How can i do?? It doesn't have a password...Dec 16, 2013 3:23 PM (in response to tntsabrina)
What to do if your iOS device is lost or stolen > http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5668
Currently Being ModeratedRe: Hi, i have lost my ipod touch and id like to block it! How can i do?? It doesn't have a password...Dec 16, 2013 3:26 PM (in response to tntsabrina)
- If you previously turned on FIndMyiPod on the iPod in Settings>iCloud and wifi is on and connected go to iCloud: Find My iPhone, sign in and go to FIndMyiPhone. If the iPod has been restored it will never show up.
- You can also wipe/erase the iPod and have the iPod play a sound via iCloud.
- If not shown, then you will have to use the old fashioned way, like if you lost a wallet or purse.
- Change the passwords for all accounts used on the iPod and report to police
- There is no way to prevent someone from restoring the iPod (it erases it) using it unless you had iOS 7 on the device. With iOS 7, one has to enter the Apple ID and password to restore the device.
- Apple will do nothing without a court order