Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I turn off ALLnotifications for mail

I have an iPhone 5S. It is running ios7. I just added my email account today to "Mail." I cannot turn off notifications. The alert style is set to None. The Badge App Icon is slid to off. The app is in the "Do Not Include" section in Notifications. The alert type is set to "vibrate only" ONLY because there is NO OTHER OPTION! I want NOTHING! No alerts at all! No sound no vibrate no nothing.

WHY WHY WHY i there not an option for "None" on the vibration setting. You will be my hero if you can (honestly) tell me I am missing something and how to fix it. I am a very light sleeper; the vibration, even "quick" will bother me. PLEASE HELP!!!

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 16, 2013 3:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2013 3:43 PM

Are you just referring to while you are sleeping? You can use the Do Not Disturb function that will only let phone calls through from favorites if that is what you are worried about.

Or, for what you are talking about, when you go to Settings>Sounds>New Mail>one selection is for Vibration. Click on that and then scroll down to the bottom and None is a choice.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2013 3:43 PM in response to Nennerb

Are you just referring to while you are sleeping? You can use the Do Not Disturb function that will only let phone calls through from favorites if that is what you are worried about.

Or, for what you are talking about, when you go to Settings>Sounds>New Mail>one selection is for Vibration. Click on that and then scroll down to the bottom and None is a choice.

How do I turn off ALLnotifications for mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.