Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot get my iPad to 'find' my air printer (canon pixma mg 3250)

I am having trouble getting my iPad to 'find' my new air printer. It is a canon pixma mg 3250, which states it is compatible with iPad. Any help would be gratefully received! Many thanks.

iPad 2 Wi-Fi

Posted on Dec 16, 2013 4:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2013 1:49 PM

Hey Taskers1,

Thanks for the question. I see that your printer is on the list of supported AirPrint devices, so that is a great start. If you are having issues, or cannot find the printer when attempting to AirPrint, see the troubleshooting steps towards the end of this article:

AirPrint Basics

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4356

If you are unable to print, or if you see the message "No AirPrint Printers Found"

Verify that the printer:

1. Has power and is turned on. If it has power, turn the printer off and then on again to see if that resolves the issue.

2. Is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the iOS device.

3. Has the latest firmware version installed.

4. Has paper with enough ink or toner installed.

5. Is free of any errors displayed on the printer's control panel.

If necessary, consult the printer documentation or contact the printer vendor for help with the above steps.

Thanks,

Matt M.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 19, 2013 1:49 PM in response to Taskers1

Hey Taskers1,

Thanks for the question. I see that your printer is on the list of supported AirPrint devices, so that is a great start. If you are having issues, or cannot find the printer when attempting to AirPrint, see the troubleshooting steps towards the end of this article:

AirPrint Basics

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4356

If you are unable to print, or if you see the message "No AirPrint Printers Found"

Verify that the printer:

1. Has power and is turned on. If it has power, turn the printer off and then on again to see if that resolves the issue.

2. Is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the iOS device.

3. Has the latest firmware version installed.

4. Has paper with enough ink or toner installed.

5. Is free of any errors displayed on the printer's control panel.

If necessary, consult the printer documentation or contact the printer vendor for help with the above steps.

Thanks,

Matt M.

Aug 11, 2015 10:00 PM in response to Taskers1

Look up on the Internet: "canon pixma 3250 wireless setup". There is a PDF file that directs you thru it step by step. Worked excellent for me. When I was done both my desk top and my iPad would print wirelessly and where it showed nothing Under printer before it now showed my canon printer. It does require a desktop computer or laptop that is running on your same network or wifi so you can connect the printer to the network.

I cannot get my iPad to 'find' my air printer (canon pixma mg 3250)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.