Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is Iphoto free in osx Maverichs or not the Appple store said it is but I can't get it to download can anyone help ?

Is Iphoto free in osx Maverichs or not the Apple store said it is but I can't get it to download can anyone help ?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Dec 16, 2013 7:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2013 7:17 PM

Apple - Up-to-Date Program for Pages, Numbers, and Keynote

iWork and iLife for Mac come free with every new Mac purchase. Existing users running Mavericks can update their apps for free from the Mac App Store℠. iWork and iLife for iOS are available for free from the App Store℠ for any new device running iOS 7, and are also available as free updates for existing users. GarageBand for Mac and iOS are free for all OS X Mavericks and iOS 7 users. Additional GarageBand instruments and sounds are available for a one-time in-app purchase of $4.99 for each platform.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2013 7:17 PM in response to richard slates

Apple - Up-to-Date Program for Pages, Numbers, and Keynote

iWork and iLife for Mac come free with every new Mac purchase. Existing users running Mavericks can update their apps for free from the Mac App Store℠. iWork and iLife for iOS are available for free from the App Store℠ for any new device running iOS 7, and are also available as free updates for existing users. GarageBand for Mac and iOS are free for all OS X Mavericks and iOS 7 users. Additional GarageBand instruments and sounds are available for a one-time in-app purchase of $4.99 for each platform.

Is Iphoto free in osx Maverichs or not the Appple store said it is but I can't get it to download can anyone help ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.