Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I rescue my files from version 09?

Please forgive me if this topic has been addressed already but I could not find an appropriate answer despite many searches.

The problem I am encountering is that I am unable to select images from the background (which I placed on a few documents in the previous version of pages). It is making updating some templates very frustrating in this new version. I typically update my background images for certain documents and do have text flow over some of these. But now I cannot even select the images I placed in the background or manipulate new documents to move the image to the background but still have it be selectable (not unless I make it a master and that introduces more problems than it solves since in some cases each page requires unique images and layouts).

Does anoyone know a good work around for this that doesnt involve reducing the opacity of the image so much that it becomes nigh invisible?

Any help would be greatly apprecaited.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.7), Preview no longer works.

Posted on Dec 16, 2013 8:11 PM

3 replies

Can I rescue my files from version 09?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.