Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have just purchased a MBP Retine and when I go to the app store none of my purchases show up

I cannot even update iPhoto because it says I havent purchased it with this account though I have it on other devices

MacBook Pro with Retina display

Posted on Dec 17, 2013 6:26 AM

7 replies

Dec 17, 2013 10:16 AM in response to Eustace Mendis

Yeah, I've tried that and they do show up in itunes. The problem is that I can't download my previous apps in the app store, just in itunes to put on my phone. When I try to update apps that are already on the computer such as iPhoto, it says "This update is not available for this Apple ID either because it was bought by a different user or the item was refunded or cancelled." Not only are both of these statements in the error message not applicable to me but I have iPhoto and all of these other generic pre-installed apps on my iPad as well.

I have just purchased a MBP Retine and when I go to the app store none of my purchases show up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.