Currently Being ModeratedDec 17, 2013 11:12 AM (in response to jpkpj104)
Five ways to eject a disk
Ejecting the stuck disc can usually be done in one of the following ways:
1. Restart the computer and after the chime press and hold down the
left mouse button until the disc ejects.
2. Press the Eject button on your keyboard.
3. Click on the Eject button in the menubar.
4. Press COMMAND-E.
5. If none of the above work try this: Open the Terminal application in
your Utilities folder. At the prompt enter or paste the following:
If this fails then try this:
Boot the computer into Single-user Mode. At the prompt enter the same command as used above. To restart the computer enter "reboot" at the prompt without quotes.
Currently Being ModeratedDec 17, 2013 11:29 AM (in response to Niel)
Did you select a disk for Method 2, 3, and 4? Probably, not.
Why do you reply to me in this instance, yet never answer any questions I've directed to you over the last year about meeting in Vancouver? Will you reply to this?
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points